This half-day event began with a forum of industry professionals sharing innovative methods of engaging with artists, based on examples of recent projects and exhibitions.
Exhibition developmentExhibition touring managementPublic programmingCuratorial engagement with artistsCultural protocol and working together with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists
This was followed by a participatory conversation with the audience in response to points raised in the forum.
The session closed with a discussion exploring the challenges and opportunities that arts workers face in building and sustaining their careers.
- REBEKAH BUTLER, Executive Director, Museums & Galleries QLD
- SARAH BARRON, Public Programs Officer, QUT Art Museum
- LISA BRYAN-BROWN, curator and Registrations Assistant, QAGOMA
- BIANCA BEETSON, Artist and Lecturer, Contemporary Indigenous Art, QCA
- Discussions facilitated by: CLAIRE SOURGNES, CEO, Artisan
Listen to the live recording here: